Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC starts for the U-21s tonight

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
...according to Brian Owen:-

[TWEET]520599619827679234[/TWEET]

I believe the match is being televised on BT Sport. Anyone know of a stream that would be accessible to an expat?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

BzmLe-EIAAEcm56.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Friend of mine from Wolverhampton went today. Said Jake played well......kept it simple and kept the ball moving. Seems the slightly deeper role he is learning under Hyppia fits into the international set-up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Friend of mine from Wolverhampton went today. Said Jake played well......kept it simple and kept the ball moving. Seems the slightly deeper role he is learning under Hyppia fits into the international set-up.

I watched it. Not too involved in the first half - he, Tom Carroll and Will Hughes got in each other's way a bit in central midfield. Once Hughes went off JFC looked much better. Some decent passing and a lot of ground covered, including one excellent saving tackle. A solid 6.5.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wish I could've gone. Hopefully JFC starts again next week when keeping shape will be even more important. One thing he has is good positional discipline - may not always shine but essential.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wish I could've gone. Hopefully JFC starts again next week when keeping shape will be even more important. One thing he has is good positional discipline - may not always shine but essential.

I'd be astonished if he doesn't start on Tuesday, if fit. He got taken out by a really poor tackle in the last couple of minutes, and finished the game limping a little.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think crofts loss will be JFC's gain this year. The boy is certainly getting a hell of a lot if games given his summer with England

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Really pleased he started and had a steady game. He has made quite a few errors in many games for us, but 20 year olds do! It's clear that many who know the game far better than I rate him highly and, given 2-3 years more experience and the freedom to learn without the fans negatively effecting his confidence, he could have a future at the top of the game.

Gus, Oscar, Sammy and Southgate can't all be wrong!

He's also looked far more accomplished than the similarly aged Ince this season.

That's not a nasty dig at Ince either...

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
yes was amazed to see this ...90 mins for England U21s ... reading the reports on here this autumn zou had to be surprised! Explanations please!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really pleased he started and had a steady game. He has made quite a few errors in many games for us, but 20 year olds do! It's clear that many who know the game far better than I rate him highly and, given 2-3 years more experience and the freedom to learn without the fans negatively effecting his confidence, he could have a future at the top of the game.

Gus, Oscar, Sammy and Southgate can't all be wrong!

He's also looked far more accomplished than the similarly aged Ince this season.

That's not a nasty dig at Ince either...

Has he?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
His game is based on doing the boring stuff.Unless he scores a blinder from 25 yards he goes unnoticed.

When your team wins the fact that he did his job as normal isn't an issue.

When your team loses people then ask what the hell did he do today because we didn't see him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here