Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we fast Forward 9 Months ?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
WE can then hopefully talk about are future line up the fixtures due out and who we are hoping to buy , rather than all this politic poo

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Good idea, just enough time for [insert party(ies) name(s) here] to have been in power so supporters of said party(ies) can crow about what a wonderful job they are doing whilst supporters of the other party(ies) moan about how much better it would be had their party got in instead.

I know someone will come on here with the line "if you don't like it don't open the thread" argument which is a valid one BUT it would be nice to have a thread about football now and again.

Oh and you missed out who is going to be our new manager from your topics of conversation.......well that is what we do in the close season isn't it?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I can tell you that in 9 months, we'll have finished 14th and Sami has walked.
We're about to lose JFC for £3.5m and we've let a few contracts run out.

A small rise in ST prices has just been announced.
Much to the surprise from the current supporters as our average gates this season were 23,000 with an expected 20% of ST Holders unwilling to renew.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I can tell you that in 9 months, we'll have finished 14th and Sami has walked.
We're about to lose JFC for £3.5m and we've let a few contracts run out.

A small rise in ST prices has just been announced.
Much to the surprise from the current supporters as our average gates this season were 23,000 with an expected 20% of ST Holders unwilling to renew.
You left out the January signings of Messi and Owen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Having missed out on promotion due to injury-time defeat in the play-off final, Chairman Tony Bloom admits Sami did a brilliant job despite results not going Albion's way early season. This, coupled with reaching the semi finals of both the league and FA Cup, has prompted Bloom to offer Sami an improved 5 year contract, and a 'substantial' transfer pool for the summer. With contracts for all key players renewed, including club player of the season McCourt, the future looks bright.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You left out the January signings of Messi and Owen.

There will be sightings, not signings.

owenfunny.jpg

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Having missed out on promotion due to injury-time defeat in the play-off final, Chairman Tony Bloom admits Sami did a brilliant job despite results not going Albion's way early season. This, coupled with reaching the semi finals of both the league and FA Cup, has prompted Bloom to offer Sami an improved 5 year contract, and a 'substantial' transfer pool for the summer. With contracts for all key players renewed, including club player of the season McCourt, the future looks bright.

Sounds better than a wet dream !!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I like October until Halloween. So fast forward from 30th October. I also like early Spring. Hate Xmas and New Years Eve. So I think FF say 4 months from 30th October.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Only if my diet was successful and I've lost the 2 stone I've put on since I stopped smoking:flypig:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here