Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most annoying question you're regularly asked?

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
...aside from "you support brighton? Do (/surely) you have a premier league team?"

For me it's "are you alright there?" (Spoken through a sh*t-eating grin in clothing retailers)

topdollar

Mar 5, 2009
When I am at work quite obviously in my work uniform as all the staff wear the same "do you work here"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You promise you won't get annoyed?

Just before someone gives you their worthless and annoying bordering on offensive opinion on you. If I'm asked this I can almost guarantee I'm about to get annoyed.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
...aside from "you support brighton? Do (/surely) you have a premier league team?"

For me it's "are you alright there?" (Spoken through a sh*t-eating grin in clothing retailers)
"Why do you hate cyclists?"
[emoji468] [emoji598] [emoji590] [emoji597] [emoji603] [emoji604] [emoji600] [emoji594] [emoji595] [emoji592]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Because I am a print developer and my work involves writing java script/sql queries/vbscript and running automation software, all my friends believe I am a computer whizz kid and constantly ask me if I can fix/have a look at/sort out their pc.

Well no I bloody well can't. I work ON a computer, not with computers, and basically if they go wrong, I know sod all about the bloody things.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Not any more, but when I was at junior school I was always asked "Are you a Christian, Kristian?" which used to wind me up no end.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
One of the pitfalls of working in an office. You have more than 2 days off and every single person will ask 'have a good time away', 'where did you go again', 'weather nice'?

appreciate the politeness but after the 3rd person it's so annoying

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here