Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mornington Crescent

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I was on the northern line quite happy today when someone rather aggressively played the Saigon dumpling rule.
I ended up going to elephant and castle.
Should I have used the golden rain card?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I was on the northern line quite happy today when someone rather aggressively played the Saigon dumpling rule.
I ended up going to elephant and castle.
Should I have used the golden rain card?
I don't think they should be allowed to do this on the Northern Line in early October. I've been banging on about it for years but who listens? As the rule stand I think a goldie was worth a shout though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry me bad.
I was going South.
Maybe glasnost ruling applies?

I could be wrong, but I thought the glasnost ruling was abolished last year after that goat was cut loose and ran amok at Pimlico, causing the closure of the Victoria Line for several hours.

Elephant & Castle's not so bad anyway. You can play a Wogan reverse-cleft thronker, double back and come out at Moorgate.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
You can go commando on any line other than Piccadilly if you play the Apocalypse manoeuvre as that brings the Shatner duplex into force on a Thursday. Jeez!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
You can go commando on any line other than Piccadilly if you play the Apocalypse manoeuvre as that brings the Shatner duplex into force on a Thursday. Jeez!

Shatner duplex is only effective from 1 December this year - you're not currently allowed to invoke this tactic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here