Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Offical*** England vs San Marino Thread

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Here's the England team: Hart, Chambers, Cahill, Jagielka, Gibbs; Henderson, Wilshere, Milner; Sterling, Welbeck, Rooney.

So, how many goals will Engerland pit away? Will San Marino actually score a goal?

Anything less than 7-0 is a disgrace :)

Edit: I am also aware that the word official is spelt wrong in the title. Could a MOD please amend it?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I've got £5 on San Marino - £3k return if they win [emoji85]

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The problem with winning against these 'pub team' sides is it gives us a false sense of security - when you look at our group there is no way we could not qualify.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Here's the England team: Hart, Chambers, Cahill, Jagielka, Gibbs; Henderson, Wilshere, Milner; Sterling, Welbeck, Rooney.

So, how many goals will Engerland pit away? Will San Marino actually score a goal?

Anything less than 7-0 is a disgrace :)

Edit: I am also aware that the word official is spelt wrong in the title. Could a MOD please amend it?

Wait until after and change it to 'offal'

A disappointing 3 or 4 nil I reckon.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Funny how Welbeck seems like a decent bloke these days.. I think it's genuinely tough to like a player when they are at Man U or Liverpool- both clubs have such a sense of entitlement it's hard to see any humility in individual players.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I wonder what kind of oddballs spend time and money travelling to watch a non- contest like this. Very weird.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
SM keeper doesn't appear to know the rules of the game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm slightly baffled when, faced with 11 men behind the ball our primary tactic is still 'play it through them'. Considering that we're not that good at it as well...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here