Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England tonight

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
How many goals do you think we'll score this evening?

And anyone think they have any value bets? An underwhelming 3-0 at 14/1 maybe?..

Don't have time to do a poll but someone else feel free!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The thought of this game is SO uninspiring, that even our resident Champion of the Banal [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] couldn't be bothered to start a thread about it.

FWIW, I have pennies on a pathetically ground out 2-0 @ 40/1, plus a 3-0 / Wellbeck scorecast @ 30/1.

Can't WAIT :jester:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not that inspired by tonights game, but don't tell Mrs P. It's a damned good excuse to go to the pub :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I find myself more excited (genuinely :lolol:) by the prospect of Paddy taking on the Faroes. I think that's Saturday isn't it?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The burning question amongst the England fans I've bumped into so far is will San Marino win a corner this evening?

???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's such a MASSIVE game that I'm heading out to watch it with [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION].

Post-match we shall celebrate with a slap-up curry.

It's going to be IMMENSE.

(Who are we playing?)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's such a MASSIVE game that I'm heading out to watch it with [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION].

Post-match we shall celebrate with a slap-up curry.

It's going to be IMMENSE.

(Who are we playing?)

Burnley.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think I heard a stat that San Marino have won one game out of 123 (one hundred and twenty three) matches. That victory was a 1-0 friendly win against Liechtenstein. It wouldn't surprise me.

I can't quite work out why minnow nations that consistently get thrashed don't have to go through pre-qualifying rounds first. It's all a bit kids football really isn't it? Still, adults run both games so I shouldn't actually be all that surprised that the farce continues.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
The burning question amongst the England fans I've bumped into so far is will San Marino win a corner this evening?

???

That's 6/5 with Paddy Power. Can't imagine England will be too defence minded tonight, & SM will have the odd attack now & again. Managed a corner when we beat them 8/0..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think I heard a stat that San Marino have won one game out of 123 (one hundred and twenty three) matches. That victory was a 1-0 friendly win against Liechtenstein. It wouldn't surprise me.

Out of interest, have they ever played Scotland?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

I can't quite work out why minnow nations that consistently get thrashed don't have to go through pre-qualifying rounds first. It's all a bit kids football really isn't it? Still, adults run both games so I shouldn't actually be all that surprised that the farce continues.

So you'd have to qualify to qualify?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Out of interest, have they ever played Scotland?

01 May 1991 San Marino v Scotland 0-2 UEFA European Championship
13 Nov 1991 Scotland v San Marino 4-0 UEFA European Championship
26 Apr 1995 San Marino v Scotland 0-2 UEFA European Championship
15 Nov 1995 Scotland v San Marino 5-0 UEFA European Championship
07 Oct 2000 San Marino v Scotland 0-2 FIFA World Cup
28 Mar 2001 Scotland v San Marino 4-0 FIFA World Cup

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
6 0 Rooney hatrick and moving closer to Sir Bobby Charlton in the leading English scorer .Looking forward to Malta v Italy on Sky on Monday . 1 2 the last time out with Mifsud having a pen saved.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
01 May 1991 San Marino v Scotland 0-2 UEFA European Championship
13 Nov 1991 Scotland v San Marino 4-0 UEFA European Championship
26 Apr 1995 San Marino v Scotland 0-2 UEFA European Championship
15 Nov 1995 Scotland v San Marino 5-0 UEFA European Championship
07 Oct 2000 San Marino v Scotland 0-2 FIFA World Cup
28 Mar 2001 Scotland v San Marino 4-0 FIFA World Cup

Looking at those stats indicates the answer is no :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here