Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham tickets

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Is there any indication how well these are selling? I'm a STH trying to work out whether or not to wait for general sale, to book with non season tkt friends ...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personal opinion only, but I think the trains issue is going to put quite a few people off going.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Even if we do sell out, there's a possibility pf an additional 1200~ hundred tickets. No harm in waiting for general sale IMO

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've bought six if that helps you calculate the numbers. :)

But if you think we have 23,000 season tickets, until yesterday only about 5,000 of these would have had enough points to buy. So assuming a slightly lower take up take up from the remaining season ticket holders then I would think there would be 500-1000 left for general sale.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
1200 sold as of 9 this morning.

My initial thought was "is that all" but that is probably about right as those who have the points are going to be the STH's who travel to away games. Be interesting to see what effect the 1060 points has as that is the STH who went to home cup games only + a couple of aways this/last season level

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've bought six if that helps you calculate the numbers. :)

But if you think we have 23,000 season tickets, until yesterday only about 5,000 of these would have had enough points to buy. So assuming a slightly lower take up take up from the remaining season ticket holders then I would think there would be 500-1000 left for general sale.

I think your 5,000 is far too high - the club said anybody with 1,150 would be guaranteed a ticket so the maximum would be 4,100 but I think there would only be a maximum of 2,000 in the 1,150+ bracket

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Anyone ever dabbled in using Albion ticketing on an iPhone? I tried for this one, to disastrous affect. Can't have been user-tested.

Christ, this is a boring post even by my standards.

This made me laugh, I had the same thought and went through the same thought process, Jesus I'm a boring git for thinking this.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think your 5,000 is far too high - the club said anybody with 1,150 would be guaranteed a ticket so the maximum would be 4,100 but I think there would only be a maximum of 2,000 in the 1,150+ bracket

2,000 is a good estimate, expect it to be 5,000 for the current bracket too, with remaining in the next bracket where i fully expect it to sell out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have to say logged on at 09:05 and purchased 4 tickets in one hit, was expectin to wait to get in the system.

Dare I say it we may not even sellout with this

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
This made me laugh, I had the same thought and went through the same thought process, Jesus I'm a boring git for thinking this.

Yes, tedious to complain. In perhaps mitigation, I only attempted the phone because my computer was being rubbish. Didn't go in expecting it to work. Although I know a smidge about user testing and our beloveds can't have done any.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Yes, tedious to complain. In perhaps mitigation, I only attempted the phone because my computer was being rubbish. Didn't go in expecting it to work. Although I know a smidge about user testing and our beloveds can't have done any.

Could really do with a specific mobile section. Having to constantly zoom in and re-jig the screen is a bore

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Really surprised not to have to queue, although don't know if the new system has queueing? Maybe they've actually got it on a scalable solution, rather than running on someone's old laptop in a cupboard. Anyway got my two with no issues. Lovely.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Could really do with a specific mobile section. Having to constantly zoom in and re-jig the screen is a bore

The website needs responsive screens, so no matter how much you change the screen size it will always fit in the key information, I have just implemeneted these for the company I work for, they are a must with smart phones and tablets usage on the rise. if you go to the offical site, this is already in place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here