Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy ,the Derry Pele, playing on Saturday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't YouTube at work, to attach it here, but I trust everyone has seen the SORCERY that SuperPaddy produced the last time N.Ireland played the Faroes?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If you take a mirror image of that video, hit play, then say in your head "MessiMessiMessMessi Messimessimessiiiiiii GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" it's pretty decent.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29546054

Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill has hinted winger Pat McCourt may have a key role to play in Saturday's Euro 2016 qualifier against Faroe Islands.

McCourt has not played a competitive international since coming off the bench against Israel last March.

His standout performance for his country came against the Faroes in a Euro qualifier at Windsor Park in 2012.

"Paddy's previous against them has to come into the thinking given the type of game we're expecting," O'Neill said.

"He's unique in terms of what he brings.

"The Faroes will try to be hard to break down and a lot of strong teams haven't found it easy against them recently. Paddy has the ability to unlock the door and he gives us different options."

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I still remember quite a lot of fans moaning like hell when we signed him.....I can quite happily say, I wasn't one of them 😊😋

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
BBC say :

....with the Celtic squad ultimately proving too tough to crack and Barnsley's relegation scrap last year hardly the best stage for his skills.
Brighton could yet prove a more natural home and O'Neill hopes that is the case.
"Paddy still has loads to offer and he has a really good opportunity at a very good club, let's hope he can take it," he said.
I just hope that he stuffs those whale eating Faroe Islanders and sets himself up for a start with us....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here