Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cuckfield pub

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The Talbot in Cuckfield reopens tomorrow @ 11.00am after a refit new owners are Brighton Fans. Take a look at the Talbots web site. What a shame Cuckfield has lost The Kings Head and now the Ship.i

The Talbot in Cuckfield reopens tomorrow @ 11.00am after a refit new owners are Brighton Fans. Take a look at the Talbots web site. What a shame Cuckfield has lost The Kings Head and now the Ship.i

Kings Head was my local for 10 years, gutted when it closed.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Previous owners back to just the the Half Moon?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
And Cuckfield Hospital, where all four of my kids were born.
I like the hospital you would get wet between the wards it was used by the Canadians during the Second World War the brick buildings have been kept and converted to flats and offices but the huts have all been demolished.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Is it still a restaurant ? And upstairs ?

No it's at the back of the patio area and a new function room are above,I believe it was an old derelict barn the old function room will become flats down to the landlords.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

had some good nights out in there, back in the day , as another poster has asked , are the previous owners just running the half moon now ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here