Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pink is very lovely

Done

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Voted Pink.

Although why the colour pink still raises playground sniggers is beyond me.

Couldn't agree more. Typical enlightened Palace fan, splitting his sides with hilarity because- chortle!- Millwall might end up playing in- arf!- PINK, and that's what gays like, don't they, and so Millwall must therefore by default be GAY! Which is FUNNY! Ha! Hahahaha! HAHAHAHA! What a JAPE!

Suppose the majority of Millwall fans voted for the pink kit as opposed to the (dull) other options anyway? Where does that leave Palace's brilliant comedy antics?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Couldn't agree more. Typical enlightened Palace fan, splitting his sides with hilarity because- chortle!- Millwall might end up playing in- arf!- PINK, and that's what gays like, don't they, and so Millwall must therefore by default be GAY! Which is FUNNY! Ha! Hahahaha! HAHAHAHA! What a JAPE!

Suppose the majority of Millwall fans voted for the pink kit as opposed to the (dull) other options anyway? Where does that leave Palace's brilliant comedy antics?

Actually Edna I am an enlightened Palace fan. If you have a look at my post history you'll find I am quie vehemently opposed to homophobia. As well as being anti racist. My amusement about it is that the moronic, narrow minded and homophobic millwall fans are against wearing pink. To quote from their fan forum 'God I hope we don't wear pink or we will look like those...' Well I refuse to use that particular homophobic slur because i am enlightened enough to realise starring it out doesn't make it 'ok to use' even when quoting someone else.

Sometimes just use a bit of common sense instead eh and enter into the spirit of things.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Oh come on Edna, can't you leave your Palace hatred to one side for once ??
I'm sure, rightly or wrongly, most people would say that pink is not as "manly" as most other colours, and most can see the irony of the Bermondsey Boys running out to " Let um come" in a nice little pink number.

( and I won't mention the pink Nobo kit:thumbsup:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here