Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cat Watch 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A must for any NSC'er with a feline friend.

Filmed mostly in Brighton, the show follows the path and characteristics of various cats in neighbourhoods, using all sorts of different miracle technology. Really informative.

It's on over three nights (first episode was tonight) available on I Player (BBC 2).

Splendid stuff.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
One of my cats is embroiled with a Withdeanite for superiority of the area. They both need to calm down and chill the the **** out. Plenty of territory for the both of them. Having said that, Gizmo is a **** and I'd back Percy all day long.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have recorded of coarse

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I watched it this evening. There are 3 main areas of observation. The town cats in Hanover, village cats in Rottingdean, and farm cats.
The most fascinating part of the programme for me, was the slow motion replay of the cat catching a toy mouse. The study was part of looking at cats eyesight, but when an object got within a short distance of the cats head, it's whiskers moved forward to become like radar antennae. It happens extraordinarily fast, that scientists have only just found this out.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
JUST WATCHED (AS I CAN'T SLEEP)
fantastic filming
I feel for diggy bless him

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I love cats to bits but round the back where I live are several cats who like to scream the fckuing place down when they fight at the dead of night... :moo:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
img-thing.jpg

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The Rottingdean cat (Eric) belongs to a WSL STH.. :albion2:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008