Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz not happy with Andy Naylor

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Which just goes to show that if they nurse him a little he can remain injury free and of greater benefit to the team. Can he not see that was the point of the comments in Naylor's article?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is anyone happy with Andy Naylor?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
To be fair, it has been a while since had got injured, considering he used to be as injury prone as Buckley. I can't ever remember when the last one was. Maybe he'd hoped Naylor would have posted about him being over his injury problems by now.

*CUE HAMSTRING STRAIN*

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Kaz is playing his best, because most intelligent and team-based, football that I've seen from him this season. There's been a marked improvement in how he reads and approaches the game.
Naylor seems to be a bit of a whipping boy on here, with many thinking they can do a better job than he does. He's much better when he engages in longer analysis, and I think he does alright.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Naylor is merely reporting what Hyypia has said (fancy that; a reporter doing some reporting - who'd have thunk?).

Hyypia is quoted as saying:-

After the last game (Cardiff at home) I heard that he has never played three consecutive games in that short period of time.

I decided to leave him out of the starting line-up because of that, I didn’t want him to get injured.

Why is Kaz so upset about Naylor doing his job? And any ire should be directed towards Hyypia, if anybody, shouldn't it?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Naylor is merely reporting what Hyypia has said (fancy that; a reporter doing some reporting - who'd have thunk?).

Hyypia is quoted as saying:-

Why is Kaz so upset about Naylor doing his job? And any ire should be directed towards Hyypia, if anybody, shouldn't it?

I think he'd probably rather the article focused moreon the fact he was brilliant on Saturday...which he was

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Think Kaz needs to be a bit careful what he writes on twitter, not sure how the club will feel about this if they pick up on it (as true as it is)

Why? Is he not aloud an opinion about what someone's saying about him in a newspaper?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happier with his written English than Kaz's

I think Kaz speaks 3 languages (English , French , Lingala) which might be why you'll have to make allowances for his writing skills as English isn't his mother tongue.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hopefully people will read Naylor's comments and not bother with Kaz before we tie him in to a new three year deal.
Somehow though I believe that despite Sami having added new dimensions to Kaz's play he will be gone in January having declined a new contract.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here