hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I know, I know, it's serious.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sometimes you just can't argue with the man. And I quote: "With luck I will be able to stop singing forever, which would make many people happy!"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whilst his physical illness is a concern I'm also have worries about his mental health; I have just seen a photo of him performing a few days ago in what seem to be jogging trousers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whilst his physical illness is a concern I'm also have worries about his mental health; I have just seen a photo of him performing a few days ago in what seem to be jogging trousers.

His mind went years ago, it's just a matter of pinpointing when. I reckon some time shortly after Viva Hate. Lost it completely between then and You Are The Quarry, that rentboy/roughboy phase culminating in Southpaw Grammar didn't help and discovering that his brand of miserablism was a big turn-on for Hispanic LA gangstas is enough to blow even the sanest of minds let alone Mozza. I reckon he was on happy pills for Quarry but came off them soon after.

I wonder how he reconciles his anti-cancer treatment with this quote from just a few years back: "... so-called laboratory scientists are repaid with violence - it is because they deal in violence themselves and it's the only language they understand".

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Jogging trousers are a very comfortable choice for chaps of a certain age:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here