[TV] The Apprentice is back!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't watch TV as a rule sticking to box sets or Netflix but The Apprentice is unashamedly my TV highlight of the year and I don't care what anyone else says.

It cheesy so heavily edited but I love it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastic program, I really do enjoy this.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think you need to be below average intelligence to be impressed by any of these wannabees.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Have watched most series and still maintain that the very first was the highest quality. A talented black guy called Tim won it, highly regarded by Sugar. He eventually left and set up his own business. Sara Khan was runner-up and she has carved out a successful media career. James Max was third. Again, successful in the media world after leaving the show and a guy called Paul was fourth and he has made it big in property and re-development.
Since then, I think the Beeb have looked for a mixed bag of candidates ranging from the eminently sensible to the downright outrageous. More entertaining viewing but less quality.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I've seen the majority of the previous series but didn't watch any of last years offering. Is it still any good? I always get the impression with these types of shows that the contestants become too wise to the process and as a result the entertainment factor dwindles.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not normally in favour of the death penalty but I'd make an exception for the person who gave Katie Hopkins her big break.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Any chance they could stick one or two normal people in there amongst the usual wankers? Thought not.

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't watch TV as a rule sticking to box sets or Netflix but The Apprentice is unashamedly my TV highlight of the year and I don't care what anyone else says.

It cheesy so heavily edited but I love it.

Have to say since we got Sky+ with Discovery I hardly watch normal TV these days as I'm always catching up with my recordings. The Apprentice is something I will watch.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Love it, cant wait to see what sexy female Apprentice they have on it this year. :drool:

Edit: Just watched the link [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] provided and there is no sexy female. Gutted

Last edited:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Here are this years candidates

apprentice2014.jpg

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
this will again end up as a who's who of the finest bellends.

el punal

I think you need to be below average intelligence to be impressed by any of these wannabees.

Impressed - definitely not. Amused, intrigued, flabbergasted and any other number of adjectives - yes. This is car crash T.V. of the highest order. To watch these muppets try and climb the greasy pole of success at the expense of all that is decent, honest and worthy is a wonder to behold, and even better when the finger of damnation from Lord Sugar condemns them them to the eternal hell of "You're fired!".

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking forward to this - always good entertainment, but I'm hoping for higher quality candidates in terms of ability. Eye candy-wise this new series doesn't look like it can compete with the Leah and Luisa Show of a year ago.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I think you're getting muddled with any NSC thread about Muslims / immigration.

The apprentice though, will be full of amusement, with ego after ego writing cheques that their talent cannot cash.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here