Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with funny names.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
There was a footballer from Paraguay called Chiqui Arce.
A girl in my class was called Trudi Trollope.
By the way if you had a name like Pratt ,would you change it ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There was a footballer from Paraguay called Chiqui Arce.
A girl in my class was called Trudi Trollope.
By the way if you had a name like Pratt ,would you change it ?

I know a couple of Pratts. They've always been Pratts and always will be. Though I guess the female one may change her name if she gets married.

Sad thing is, her boyfriend is a Palace fan. There's a joke in there about a Pratt marrying a Palace fan: I'm just too lazy right now...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When I worked at a well-known Citi Bank many moons ago, one of my colleagues had the surname Van Ass. First name Human. At the same place I worked alongside a kiddie called Dirk Wachter. Nothing very funny about that you might think. And you'd be right. However the bloke next to him in the internal phone directote was one Helmut Wacker :lol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I know a couple of Pratts. They've always been Pratts and always will be. Though I guess the female one may change her name if she gets married.

Sad thing is, her boyfriend is a Palace fan. There's a joke in there about a Pratt marrying a Palace fan: I'm just too lazy right now...

There are quite a few Pratts in rottingdean.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I new a girl whose surname was Hoare, and reasonably enough she hated it. Still, once she got married she figured it would change. So, in due time she met and married the young man of her dreams.....and she went from being Miss Hoare to...........

......Mrs. Hooker.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I new a girl whose surname was Hoare, and reasonably enough she hated it. Still, once she got married she figured it would change. So, in due time she met and married the young man of her dreams.....and she went from being Miss Hoare to...........

......Mrs. Hooker.

That is amazing.

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Young lady who works behind the bar at our Golf Club is going out with a bloke who's surname is "Gash"

Bet females are queuing up to marry him lol

Is quite humerous ordering a pint from her and then enquiring as to how her Gash is?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Young lady who works behind the bar at our Golf Club is going out with a bloke who's surname is "Gash"

Bet females are queuing up to marry him lol

Is quite humerous ordering a pint from her and then enquiring as to how her Gash is?

Bet she finds it hilarious every time.........................

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
wqve5h.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here