Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is coming back to our televisions!

ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK, ITS BACK...

The greatest television programme is back!

Anyone else excited, or is it just me?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh. I preferred the X Files, if we're talking weirdo 1990s US sci-fi stuff.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
On The Bendy Buses.
A remake with Jim Davidson as Stan and Lionel Blair as Jack.
Kathy Burke as Olive and John Cleese as Blakey.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm just holding a small cherry pie....

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Saw some hints of this yesterday on reddit which now seem to be confirmed. Looking forward to it although I now need to watch the original which I missed at the time :D I did read the Agent Cooper book though, which at the time was both one of the funniest and scariest books I ever read. And I bought the OST. ANd I know the basic storyline. I think I saw they are re-running it on SyFy atm.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That's because Laura Palmer said "see you in 25 years" at the end of season 2. Which will be June 2016.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was hoping you were going to say Blake's Seven

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here