Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starting Tex, Kaz and Paddy together

It won't create a balanced midfield certainly but the problem is all our strikers are crap (PC variant - are not quite good enough for an upper midtable Championship team) and hence we need their creativity unleashed all at the same time if we are going to score enough goals to regularly win games, unless the plan is Dunk being our 20-goal a season man.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It won't create a balanced midfield certainly but the problem is all our strikers are crap (PC variant - are not quite good enough for an upper midtable Championship team) and hence we need their creativity unleashed all at the same time if we are going to score enough goals to regularly win games, unless the plan is Dunk being our 20-goal a season man.

Are you suggesting dropping all the strikers too? May not be a bad idea :lolol:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
------------- Stockdale --------------

Bruno --- Greer --- Dunk --- Bennett

---------- Holla ------ JFC --------

-- McCourt --- Joao --- LuaLua ---

-------------- Baldock --------------

Yeah, works for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
T'Shearer would be even less likely to pass the ball, in that formation.

Yeah, works for me.

That's not bad at all - I'd swap over Tex and Paddy and put Colunga as the least useless of our strikers up front, but small quibbles

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
That's not bad at all - I'd swap over Tex and Paddy and put Colunga as the least useless of our strikers up front, but small quibbles

Totally agree. Kaz (supported by Bennett) and Tex (supported by Bruno) up the wings, Paddy up the middle. No shortage of balls into the box with this set up. Just need a frontman who can knock them in... Dunk? (*only half joking*)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Having those three creative sorts on the pitch at the same time might turn out to be be like every force in the universe travelling uncontrollably towards a single collision point. I'd worry it might cause some sort of irreversible implosion in the space-time continuum.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Having those three creative sorts on the pitch at the same time might turn out to be be like every force in the universe travelling uncontrollably towards a single collision point. I'd worry it might cause some sort of irreversible implosion in the space-time continuum.

Just throw the bolted horse that is Rohan Ince into that equation, galloping towards the melee with no sense of control over any of his limbs whatsoever. Could be entertaining.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Just throw the bolted horse that is Rohan Ince into that equation, galloping towards the melee with no sense of control over any of his limbs whatsoever. Could be entertaining.

Like a comet speeding towards the black hole, jolting violently out of its natural orbit and sending bits of debris spinning infinitely outwards at the speed of light.

If the game had gone on 10 more minutes on Saturday, convinced our 3 wunder creators would have got us the 3 points. But a bit worried they were only united by the fluke of Crofts' injury.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

Yeah, works for me.

Great line up but, it's screaming out for a bit of height up front.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Totally unbalanced and likely to lose 4-7 each time we play. Probably doesn't even work on FIFA or FM.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here