Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Ademi

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Cor! My little brother's local team. I'll get straight onto him and see if I can find out anything about him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That should solve the midfield problem then

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is only 15 and has had a trial with Man U this year so obviously one for the (distant) future but I just love the name.
We just have to sign him :lolol:

When it comes to taking a chance and developing a player I reckon we should go for Sakari Tukianen of Finnish 3rd tier side Atlantis. - 40 goals in 27 games this season. I've seen plenty of lower level players than that come through after a bit of professional coaching and a natural goalscorer has more chance of making it than most positions on the pitch.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
To the tune of The Smiths ' Ask':

Ademi, Ademi, Ademi
Ademi, Ademi, Ademi

Because if it's not goals
Then it's Brighton, Brighton, Brighton that will bring us together.

Football is about scoring - can't you shoot?
Football is about scoring - can't anybody shoot?

So...
Ademi, Ademi, Ademi
Ademi, Ademi, Ademi....

Needs work, yes I know it's awful. Cringe-worthy etc etc etc.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
He is only 15 and has had a trial with Man U this year so obviously one for the (distant) future but I just love the name.
We just have to sign him :lolol:

When it comes to taking a chance and developing a player I reckon we should go for Sakari Tukianen of Finnish 3rd tier side Atlantis. - 40 goals in 27 games this season. I've seen plenty of lower level players than that come through after a bit of professional coaching and a natural goalscorer has more chance of making it than most positions on the pitch.

Would make a good headline....'Albion sign the Man from Atlantis'

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
can we also look at the Norwegian defender Runar Ullaland Hove and finally get the Leicester player Marc Albrighton

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
can we also look at the Norwegian defender Runar Ullaland Hove and finally get the Leicester player Marc Albrighton

Can hear the commentators say it now,

"Its AllBrighton and Hove going forward"

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Wow! Finnish flair!

We are desperate for a player who can Finnish, so...

His family background is Albanian, I believe (I'd guess Kosovan judging by his tweets). There are some very decent footballers around Europe lately of Kosovan/Albanian ethnicity lately, though unfortunately for Kosovo, most of them are playing for other countries. Xherdan Shaquiri, Adnan Januzaj, Valon Behrami, & Granit Xhaka spring to mind.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
We are desperate for a player who can Finnish, so...

His family background is Albanian, I believe (I'd guess Kosovan judging by his tweets). There are some very decent footballers around Europe lately of Kosovan/Albanian ethnicity lately, though unfortunately for Kosovo, most of them are playing for other countries. Xherdan Shaquiri, Adnan Januzaj, Valon Behrami, & Granit Xhaka spring to mind.
Don't forget Shefki Kuqi!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here