Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friends and Family..

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Apologies if "fixtures" but how do you find the friends and family thing on the website to add people.. can't seem to find it anywhere.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The only way I've seen is to go through with a ticketing purchase and when you've selected how many seats you want, you then get to assign them to people. Here you can see your current F&F and can also add new people.

So, your best bet is to commence a ticket purchase for any old home game, do your F&F bits and pieces and then abandon the transaction.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Click 'assign owners'...

Screen Shot 2014-10-05 at 22.33.12.png

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Probably an obvious answer to this but I have enough points to get a ticket but my kids want to come but they don't have enough points although they are season ticket holders too. Do I have to wait until next Tuesday now as tried via the web site with no luck.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably an obvious answer to this but I have enough points to get a ticket but my kids want to come but they don't have enough points although they are season ticket holders too. Do I have to wait until next Tuesday now as tried via the web site with no luck.

Afraid so, just be primed to do it as soon as available and you should be OK.

I got tickets for friends at 09:05 this morning on-line, logged in first time.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Thanks. My oldest is only 5 points away and is worried he won't get one. Seems a bit unfair as they are family but hey ho. May try ringing and see what they say!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here