Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gomorrah - Anyone watching this series

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Excellent series (enjoyed the film as well).

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Pretty good and can get along with sub titles fine. Pretty gritty and stylistically sound but let down by some occasionally hammy acting. The worst culprit being the character Ciro who has one expression and always with a strangely craned neck posture. I also don't buy the amazing conversion of Genny from fat boy buffoon to ruthless mohican haired successor to his father's empire.

Not bad but on the small screen nothing can touch the Sopranos and on the big Godfather 1 & 2 and Goodfellas.

Sergio Garcia

Jul 30, 2011
Pretty good and can get along with sub titles fine. Pretty gritty and stylistically sound but let down by some occasionally hammy acting. The worst culprit being the character Ciro who has one expression and always with a strangely craned neck posture. I also don't buy the amazing conversion of Genny from fat boy buffoon to ruthless mohican haired successor to his father's empire.

Not bad but on the small screen nothing can touch the Sopranos and on the big Godfather 1 & 2 and Goodfellas.

This. Book & Film are good too - although , I haven't missed an episode yet.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I went to Naples a few years back - what a shithole. Took a wrong turning trying to find the port and ended up on an industrial estate with a rubbish tip on it and about 20 black people sifting through the rubbish like people used to do on Sheepcote years back.

They saw the car and started heading over to it - I didn't hang around to find out if they were friendly or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here