Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You'll like this .

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is this website a primary school 'lets play at being newspapers' project ? Year 6 would be my guess judging by the grammar and punctuation (let alone the actual content)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks Paul Daniels.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Masochist : A person who is gratified by pain and degradation that is often self imposed.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why oh why did I ever think it would be worth reading :facepalm:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
What's with the commas? This sentence being the best (worst?) example:

Bloom aware even then, of the vital importance , of the club kicking off at Falmer in at least the Championship , sacked Slade and his assistants , Bob Booker and Dean White , at the end of October.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's awful in every respect. Opinions that are barely worth airing, and the writing, punctuation etc is fairly pathetic.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Who the **** wrote this, and who the double **** checked the grammar and punctuation? The following paragraph is just an example:

'Sadly however, Slade’s some of Slades signings and his tactical approach let him down , a 7-1 thrashing by Huddersfield and player indiscipline, left the Seagulls far from their play off place aspirations.'

The first sentence doesn't make sense; there's an apostrophe missing in Slade's signings; the comma after 'let him down' should be a semi-colon or a full stop; the comma after indiscipline shouldn't be there (and you don't put a space before a comma either). So that's 5 mistakes in one small paragraph, and you're expecting us to take this article seriously?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Did the OP write this?

I think Stevie Wonder could have done better. On a broken computer. In the dark. In a bath.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Is this website a primary school 'lets play at being newspapers' project ? Year 6 would be my guess judging by the grammar and punctuation (let alone the actual content)

My understanding is that it's the product of a Japanese based Apple experiment in primate voice recognition.
Code name Siri Idiot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good grief.

If you can't even be bothered to read this shit back, to check it, why should anyone else be bothered to read it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But it's just a random series of words written together.

The code generated by an Enigma machine looks like The Hungry Caterpillar when compared with that piece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here