Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot Town 11th October

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
V Bristol Rovers any ST holder at a Premier or Championshipclub with their ST can potd £10 while us normals pay £17.Rovers will bring at least 1000 should be a good atmosphere on terraces if any of you are local to Aldershot.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
V Bristol Rovers any ST holder at a Premier or Championshipclub with their ST can potd £10 while us normals pay £17.Rovers will bring at least 1000 should be a good atmosphere on terraces if any of you are local to Aldershot.

Will there be any room for guests in that tiny ground? :whistle: If Rovers bring 1000 and with a couple of hundred home fans there will be a full house :p

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Good luck, hope you get a decent turnout. I'll be at Sutton hoping the mighty Burgess Hill can cause an upset.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

Seen lots of Aldershot fans being angry about this. I don't blame them, day trippers are paying £7 less than the real fans. Imagine if they did that offer like that here, we'd go into meltdown.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Seen lots of Aldershot fans being angry about this. I don't blame them, day trippers are paying £7 less than the real fans. Imagine if they did that offer like that here, we'd go into meltdown.

But they are day trippers (and £10) they wouldn't have had without the offer. And maybe they'll like what they see and go back another time at full price.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
But they are day trippers (and £10) they wouldn't have had without the offer. And maybe they'll like what they see and go back another time at full price.

Why not offer to it for all fans? I'd be hacked off if we were offering Premier League season ticket holders in for £15 whilst our own fans are being charged £25+. I understand the concept of it, but it isn't right.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Makes sense! They don't sell out at present and are taping into a market that are used to getting their weekly football fix, Best doing other offers to the general population when there is not an international window.

Why not offer to it for all fans? I'd be hacked off if we were offering Premier League season ticket holders in for £15 whilst our own fans are being charged £25+. I understand the concept of it, but it isn't right.

It isn't right(in theory) but generally non league fans are quite happy to see a crowd regardless of what caused it. I'd happily pay £25 to watch Peacehaven and let everyone else in for 50p if it meant I had 999 other people to stand with rather than 99

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here