Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR's impending Oozlum bird impression

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Bottom of the Prem

Shortly to be hit with a massive financial sanction for flouting FFP to get promoted

Possible exclusion from the FL upon the likely relegation due to the above infraction

'Arry will have his work cut out to swing a result

I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out

:moo:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bottom of the Prem

Shortly to be hit with a massive financial sanction for flouting FFP to get promoted

Possible exclusion from the FL upon the likely relegation due to the above infraction

And there are some of our fans that think we should follow their example and throw money at trying to win promotion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
QPR will be alright, it'll be a complete fudge like it always is with football clubs. Look at Palace, two recent administrations and they are sitting pretty in the PL. Cheating works in football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bottom of the Prem

Sadly we all know how it'll pan out, the answer being none of the above (except for the relegation bit)

Spun Cuppa

I'm not sure it'll be swept under the carpet, as FFP is a pan-European initiative, with all the major leagues agreeing to be bound by it. I think some people in the game are in for a shock when it bites them in the ar*e :)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm not sure it'll be swept under the carpet, as FFP is a pan-European initiative, with all the major leagues agreeing to be bound by it. I think some people in the game are in for a shock when it bites them in the ar*e :)

Let's hope so

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
'Arry ain't done nuffin. All these money fings wot people is talkin' 'bout. He ain't got no 'ed for numbers and all, squillion quids is that like tuppence I lets me dog look after the money. I carn't even add two plus one, never actually seen a pahnd coin in me life guv honest I just does me job didn't even know I was gettin this money stuff till someone told me. Never 'erd of it so course I ain't too clever with this taxing, is that money too, arsk me dog he does all that wouldn't know a fivah from a tennah straight up. FFP is that half a quid or summin? One of them money fings, wot's an 'umble geezer like me know about all that?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Their chairman can't afford to be too watery eyed about what happened at Wembley a few months back. Everyone knows they were dead lucky that day. He needs to get rid ASAP before they're cut adrift. A Pulis type would then be the obvious choice to replace him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They should just give him a 50m spending budget for January. He is bound to buy A really great player on the cheap....
edited for you in the name of accuracy.

Spun Cuppa

Saying that, a Pompey supporting mate told me they are now on 'a sound financial footing', and debt free ???

Shame they knocked so many local tradespeople to get there though

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
And there are some of our fans that think we should follow their example and throw money at trying to win promotion.

Really? There are those that think we should spend more, and those that think FFP is a crock of shit (myself included) but I can't say I've seen anyone saying we should just ignore FFP

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here