Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should be glad Forrest got late draw

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Had Ipswich won the respective points would be 21 and 20 as it happens it's 19 and 21. It all helps!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
All helps. We badly need wins now . The gap isn't massive yet but you wouldn't want to see it grow . Boro a tough game but one I feel we need to win and put a marker down , really important game for me

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
'Forest' whatever. Draws are always good results for us !
I would not say 'always'. If we are still in a relegation battle in April we's want teams around us and below to lose to higher teams and in that situation 2 teams in the promotion race drawing would be irrelevant. Likewise if we were in a promotion chase we'd want teams around us and above to lose to lower teams and 2 teams fighting relegation, irrelevant. Even and this stage of the season, Fulham and Bolton losing were good results in terms of our 1st priority, staying up.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I would not say 'always'. If we are still in a relegation battle in April we's want teams around us and below to lose to higher teams and in that situation 2 teams in the promotion race drawing would be irrelevant. Likewise if we were in a promotion chase we'd want teams around us and above to lose to lower teams and 2 teams fighting relegation, irrelevant. Even and this stage of the season, Fulham and Bolton losing were good results in terms of our 1st priority, staying up.

Spot on.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I dont think Mick McCarthy has spent any money on transfer fees this season and doing an excellent job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here