Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
EEEEHHH.JPG

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Sad me. Just checked Reading had 15 points after 11 games [which is the same as they have this season] and ended up with 89 points. That achievement was better than your 'mad' prediction.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's all very surreal. I'm enjoying our football this year so much more than last.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am convinced Fulham will get promoted automatically and we will make play offs despite pretty poor starts.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I am convinced Fulham will get promoted automatically and we will make play offs despite pretty poor starts.

You'll have to explain this one. Fulham have had far too much of an overhaul for me. Norwich and Derby are still my favourites for the automatics. In terms of us, it really seems to hang on how good Baldock is and, more importantly, how many goals he scores. Everything else looks as though it's falling into place. We just need forwards to start scoring. I think if Baldock starts doing it (because none of the other three -- CMS, COG and Colunga -- are going to get that many), then this will have a knock-on effect on the other wider forwards (KLL, Tex, March, McCourt).

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Floundering in the bottom half is a bit if an exaggeration. They were middish table but no where near relegation places.

I did not say they were near a relegation place so why are you taking me up on it? Though, if you can't accept the spirit of the point: they very much were close to the relegation zone after circa 7 games or so. BTW after 11 games they'd scored a massive 2 more goals than Brighton.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here