Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gifts from the Albion shop for a six year old.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My grandson is six in a couple of weeks and is going to be mascot. He is so excited.
As part of the mascot deal he gets a new kit. I was also thinking of buying the orange kit they wore in an early away game but cannot see it. Is it available? Any other suggestions?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I don't think the orange kit is for sale as yet.

The last I heard, Paul Barber and the team were still considering it although I'm sure if others have heard more since they can update this.

Good luck to your grandson - what a great experience that will be...

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I don't think the orange kit is for sale as yet.

The last I heard, Paul Barber and the team were still considering it although I'm sure if others have heard more since they can update this.

Good luck to your grandson - what a great experience that will be...

Thanks he is a very lucky boy as it is very expensive. However he will not be getting any other presents and not having a party. As part of the deal there are 3 entrance tickets,3 meals, a kit, photos etc but at £350 he will hopefully remember it all of his life.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks he is a very lucky boy as it is very expensive. However he will not be getting any other presents and not having a party. As part of the deal there are 3 entrance tickets,3 meals, a kit, photos etc but at £350 he will hopefully remember it all of his life.

Top Grandad! :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here