Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Dare They - The FLS

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Top of the order on the show.

What are the BBC thinking? F****** disgrace. We didn't even win, what WAS the point in THAT?

Manish OUT

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Woooo. Semi-Proper commentary. Going places!

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Rather unbalanced editing heavily in favour of Watford. We had 15 shots (2 on target) compared to Watford's 12 (3).

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Bizarre that they left out one of the main talking points of the match in that two footed lunge on Ince. From where I stood it looked a dangerous and cynical foul which could and maybe should have got more than a booking.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Rather unbalanced editing heavily in favour of Watford. We had 15 shots (2 on target) compared to Watford's 12 (3).

Haven't seen it but as Watford had more shots on target then in a pretty short highlights edit, they're likely to have more chances shown. Simple as that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bizarre that they left out one of the main talking points of the match in that two footed lunge on Ince. From where I stood it looked a dangerous and cynical foul which could and maybe should have got more than a booking.

Not to mention the handball on the stroke of half-time near the halfway line, that possibly would have left Colunga clean through.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Not to mention the handball on the stroke of half-time near the halfway line, that possibly would have left Colunga clean through.

Yep, a number of quite cynical moments from Watford yesterday. Thought Vydra's kick-out to trip Kaz after he'd been dispossessed was verging on Rooney-esque in its lack of subtlety.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Made me chuckle that the description was "Watford manager Oscar Garcia welcomes his former club Brighton to Vicarage Road as the Hornets meet Brighton in our feature match." Oops.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Made me chuckle that the description was "Watford manager Oscar Garcia welcomes his former club Brighton to Vicarage Road as the Hornets meet Brighton in our feature match." Oops.

It wasn't. Listen again on I-player

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here