Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acestream

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Does anyone use this for streaming without the annoying buffering issue. Any ideas of a fix as most online suggestions don't help.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
As far as I understand, you can't fix it yourself. You have to be with an ISP who doesn't throttle (limit) your internet download speed. From my experience, this held true as I was previously with Virgin Media where I couldn't use the service without it buffering/stopping where's now I'm with O2 no issues.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
As far as I understand, you can't fix it yourself. You have to be with an ISP who doesn't throttle (limit) your internet download speed. From my experience, this held true as I was previously with Virgin Media where I couldn't use the service without it buffering/stopping where's now I'm with O2 no issues.

Thanks I did wonder if this was the case. Shame I don't get a choice of ISP as its part of my work package.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I think there's a few issues, if there's a choice of streams try different ones and definitely try to get the stream running prior to the match and just leave it, sometimes the buffering sorts itself out or it becomes clear that the stream you want to use if problematic, its fine messing about prior to the match but during the match its maddening! For big premiership or European matchs try bloodzeed streams on wiziwig they seem pretty reliable.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here