Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did that fat ball boy get assaulted?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or did he just move because he was scared by the noise?

Blatant time wasting or was he just too fat to get there quickly?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
surely we were not having a go at a ballboy. Are we not above that sort of thing?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Blatant time wasting. Tex had his number every time though and snatched the ball off him.
If he doesn't want the abuse don't p*ss about

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The ball boy was time wasting, he was a bit on the large side which obviously didn't help. When the crowd had a go at him, he then speeded up in terms of getting the ball, playing a nice side foot pass back to Gomez, for which he was cheered.

Thought he looked like he was enjoying it all, didn't notice him being moved.....

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The ball boy was time wasting, he was a bit on the large side which obviously didn't help. When the crowd had a go at him, he then speeded up in terms of getting the ball, playing a nice side foot pass back to Gomez, for which he was cheered.

Thought he looked like he was enjoying it all, didn't notice him being moved.....

Yep, that was exactly what I saw too. I lost interest after the pass to Gomez, so maybe he was moved after that...?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
just after we scored an Albion fan went to the front of the stand, spoke to BB and stewards, then BB was moved

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He appearred to be crying before being moved and 1 steward pointed another steward to somebody in the Brighton crowd so I assumed something like a coin had been thrown but I could be way off being correct.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Let's hope fatty arbuckle learnt one of life's valuable lessons.

He only had one job, get on with it or get heckled....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
He appearred to be crying before being moved and 1 steward pointed another steward to somebody in the Brighton crowd so I assumed something like a coin had been thrown but I could be way off being correct.

It was probably a paedo as he hadn't changed his iPhone settings.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

If that's the case disgusting, however it is a fairly significant statement if it is only an assumption!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Did see him smiling after some jeering. Thought it was pretty tough on the kid. He was just a bit overweight thats all. hardly fat. Probably still lives with his mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here