Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk- play him upfront?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seems to find better positions and anticipate crosses better than all our strikers at present... :thumbsup:. In all seriousness what a season he is having, another great defensive performance today I thought apart from Ince's individual error. Now we just need to find someone who can pose a constant goal threat.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
He is really starting to show his class in defence, the goals are a massive bonus. We will struggle to hold on to this lad imo unfortunately.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I think we should play him at the back where he is doing very very well, and bring him up for set pieces where he is doing very very well.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Better than Colunga who doesn't appear to have any effect on matches. Baldock & CMS upfront for me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Having an excellent season. Still prone to the occasional lapse, but still very young

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No, apart from the fact that playing as target man and coming forward for set pieces is a completely different ball game, he is far too important to the defence.

We'll just have to keep winning those corners and dangerous free-kicks!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Seems to find better positions and anticipate crosses better than all our strikers at present... :thumbsup:. In all seriousness what a season he is having, another great defensive performance today I thought apart from Ince's individual error. Now we just need to find someone who can pose a constant goal threat.
I said (more with hope than conviction) a year ago that Dunky could play for England one day.

He just might you know!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Well, if he is a Premier League player next season he'll go straight into my fantasy league 11. Hopefully it'll be with us.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
No, apart from the fact that playing as target man and coming forward for set pieces is a completely different ball game, he is far too important to the defence.

We'll just have to keep winning those corners and dangerous free-kicks!

I tend to agree if only for the fact that he was 33/1 LGS today...that is too sweet to ruin.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Better than Colunga who doesn't appear to have any effect on matches. Baldock & CMS upfront for me.

I thought my fridge has had more movement than O'Grady did today at Watford.
He was absolutely shocking.
I think even a 'sh*t Chris Kamara' could of done better job:wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here