Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The all new are we in a relegation battle poll

Are we in a relegation battle?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Things have changed, minds might have done too, mine has.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can we wait until the game has actually finished?

Why? Today's result whatever it is won't make our strikers prolific or change the way the season has gone.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll be fine - so long as the defence keeps scoring get-out-of-jail goals. Or we can get Ashley Barnes in on loan in January.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I think we are a striker away from a mid table finish, or a striker, keeper, CB away from a top 6. The further into the season we go as we are the more concerned I think I will become. I can see a loanee coming in pretty soon as its painfully obvious we have very little goal threat.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Almost a quarter of the season gone, 5th from bottom. Yes we are in a relegation scrap although I think we'll comfortably finish mid table. Add a top quality striker and who knows.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not yet. No-one gets relegated this early. If this were Feb/March then possibly.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I think we are a striker away from a mid table finish, or a striker, keeper, CB away from a top 6. The further into the season we go as we are the more concerned I think I will become. I can see a loanee coming in pretty soon as its painfully obvious we have very little goal threat.

What's wrong with our centre backs? I think they've been playing quite well this season.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
We have had a tough run of games. 2 of the probable top 6 away from home and an ex PL team at the AMEX and have earnt 3 points. I think we will be fine, it will come together soon.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We'll be fine - so long as the defence keeps scoring get-out-of-jail goals. Or we can get Ashley Barnes in on loan in January.

Why do you think Ashley Barnes will get us goals? His Championship record - an average of 1 in 4 - is worse than both Baldock's and COG's, who have both scored around 1 in 3 playing in weaker Championship sides than Brighton.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why do you think Ashley Barnes will get us goals? His Championship record - an average of 1 in 4 - is worse than both Baldock's and COG's, who have both scored around 1 in 3 playing in weaker Championship sides than Brighton.

He didn't play that often as a striker and when he did it was as a lone striker when Ulloa was injured. As part of a two man forward line I personally would prefer him to any of the four we currently have.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
must admit I have changed my mind
team has improved
I changed my vote from a not sure to a no
seemed to have improved defensively with our strange system

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No matter how good the team is, or how much it has improved since the start of the season, a point a game is relegation form. We can't seem to buy a win at the moment...................

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Lot of nonsense. I cant remember the last match when we had less than 50% possession and less shots than the opposition.
Just need to get the forwards firing and we will be fine absolutely fine.

TNBA

TTF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here