Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think Tony and Barber maybe thinking they've made a mistake..........

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think the only mistake at the moment is not securing the services of a decent goal scorer. Too many games we are not punishing the opposition, we've got a decent defence, decent midfield but sod all in terms of a goal threat. I really do believe a solid striker would see us shoot up the table.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think the only mistake at the moment is not securing the services of a decent goal scorer. Too many games we are not punishing the opposition, we've got a decent defence, decent midfield but sod all in terms of a goal threat. I really do believe a solid striker would see us shoot up the table.

Completely and utterly THIS.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Bingo.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can we still get someone in on loan? If there is anyone out there.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I've seen signs Hyypia is a good manager. He's just had to put a team together on a limited budget meaning he hasn't got any players who can actually put the ball in the net.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

Decent goalscorer? What is Baldock meant to be then? He was the top scorer in League 1 last year. If we don't play to his strengths then that is SH or burke's fault.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

This with bells on.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Decent goalscorer? What is Baldock meant to be then? He was the top scorer in League 1 last year. If we don't play to his strengths then that is SH or burke's fault.

He's meant to be a decent goal scorer, but he's injured at the moment. We've all known for years that CMS isn't up to the job, and COG was/is a gamble. To rely solely on a striker from League One is shortsighted.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Outplayed the second placed team away from home and only drew because of another stupid soft goal. A real disaster.

I do think Leo would be on about 15 goals if he had stayed with us and we would be top 3. But you can't say no to £8m.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We need one of those 20-goal, tried and tested ENGLISH managers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed. Couldn't travel up today but watched the stream. We matched Watford, should've won but yet again just missed someone to knock it in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here