McCourt
Calderon
Agustien
Bruno
Hughes
Greer
Fenelon
Monakana

Who would you keep hold of? Quite a worrying list.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not as worrying as usual. Seems like the end of the line for some big money earners that haven't worked out, and no real constant superstars there that we'd be heartbroken to lose. Agustien it'd be good to see the back of, no matter how big it is, and CMS has probably had his time now with us. Greer would get another year and the other old chaps like Calde and Bruno might be kept if they prove their fitness and that they want to be a part of the club on and off the pitch - i would think they had a job to do in helping the likes of Colunga settle, and could be some level heads for the youngsters to follow also. Lua Lua of course we like and probably hope will stay - i hope he continues to mature into being a team-player AND a showman to earn a new contract with us or elsewhere - and McCourt is a magician that i hope we can get the best tricks out of.

The spine of the team now is still forming so our worries over losing prime meat is a while off, i would say, and certainly for free.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Didn't Shamir Fenelon sign a new two-year deal earlier this year when he returned from his loan spell at Torquay

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am more worried that if dunk continues scoring and dominating in defence, he will be off in January!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am more worried that if dunk continues scoring and dominating in defence, he will be off in January![/QUOT

Inevitable if a Premier League club come in for him and we're not in the promotion frame.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
The only player who is worth anything is LuaLua, so I would sign him ASAP. The others can wait until May.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I may be wrong but don't we have a further year option on McCourt ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here