Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Watford v Albion live video streams thread

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Hey folks, have any of you clever 'uns sussed out the link for a live stream of the Watford game? Cheers and bring on the Derry Pele!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There will be links later.

It's never too early to post some tips to try and help people watch streams safely however...

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

Sometimes the maximise/enlarge button, generally in the bottom right of the stream window, can be clicked before removing any ads, so it can be worth trying this first.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x's that are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
There will be links later.

It's never too early to post some tips to try and help people watch streams safely however...

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

Sometimes the maximise/enlarge button, generally in the bottom right of the stream window, can be clicked before removing any ads, so it can be worth trying this first.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x's that are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

or get adblock :moo: :thumbsup:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Showing up on Wiziwig. This is brilliant. Is it just down to the betting sites that all the Championship games are being streamed?

I'm definitely binning Player this month. Let me know when you've got a site worthy of 2014 Club and I'll happily chuck some money your way again. Until then....

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Is it just down to the betting sites that all the Championship games are being streamed?

Yes, Bet365 are streaming all the championship matches if your abroad, which is why streamers are able to hack it and show the them.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
So if I deposit a fiver in my Bet365 account, use a VPN and pretend I'm in France, I should be able to watch the stream on the bet365 app on my iPad. Is that correct, or way too simplistic?

Edit: Just tested the theory with Hola France and Dirty Leeds v Wednesday. It does work, but there doesn't seem to be an option for increasing screen size so it's about the size of a matchbox.

Last edited:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I can never seem to get streams to work on my work PC. Any ideas? I use a manual proxy IP to bypass website restrictions but when I open a stream it just shows the loading icon continuously but never seems to load.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Bet365 streams never work for me unless they're foreign teams.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
all very unreliable if you look at it the wrong way it crashes
rather listen to Radio Sussex and watch on player later

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Be careful with this suggestion that BET365 stream games abroad rumour. I have tried to stream the last 3 Albion games and have money in my account, it does NOT work. Wiziwig seems to be the only site that works but freezes all the time.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Be careful with this suggestion that BET365 stream games abroad rumour. I have tried to stream the last 3 Albion games and have money in my account, it does NOT work. Wiziwig seems to be the only site that works but freezes all the time.

I have managed to stream Leeds game via this method and we have a streaming sign next to our game.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have managed to stream Leeds game via this method and we have a streaming sign next to our game.

We had a streaming sign for Forest and Cardiff but neither worked. Will try again but it certainly is not a reliable source.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It doesn't - at least not for me. I've had Leeds v Sheff Wed on for the duration and it's not buffered or frozen once. Assuming you have a reasonably modern machine, Flash installed and moderate internet connectivity it should work fine.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It doesn't - at least not for me. I've had Leeds v Sheff Wed on for the duration and it's not buffered or frozen once. Assuming you have a reasonably modern machine, Flash installed and moderate internet connectivity it should work fine.

I have a good internet connection and a brand new PC, this is Africa mind.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Forset game did, so much so I gave up. Cardiff was alright after the first 30 minutes. Maybe it's your superior OS :p

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here