Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
gary-l229-1987515_478x359.jpg

Gary Gardner
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
07:00 4th October 2014
by Mollie Bennett
It's a new formation for everyone and the performances are showing that the lads are all together."
Gary Gardner

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Gary Gardner has given the team's new style of play a ringing endorsement*–*and says that the results the team deserve will come. Speaking ahead of today's visit to face Watford at Vicarage Road, he told seagulls.co.uk, "It's a new formation for everyone and the performances are showing that the lads are all together. The results will come."It’s a fantastic formation the gaffer has brought in. We have been working*really hard*on it and I'm sure when we get it right, which we have been, we'll be flying.
"The performances are there. We are trying to do the right things, keep the ball and create chances; we just need to finish them.
"The last two games were tough – Cardiff were relegated from the Premier League and have top players and Forest are at the top of the table and we were unlucky.
"All we need to do is finish the chances and I am certain that will come. We can be at the top and competing with those sort of teams.
"We've got a strong squad. There are top class players here: both the younger players coming through and older heads."
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

The on-loan Aston Villa man says he's loving life on loan with Albion, and feels he's made a good decision in switching to the Amex."I've made the right choice. Now I just want to push on and play a lot more games.*The lads are top lads, so is the gaffer and so are his staff.
"I'm in a really good place at the moment and enjoying my football here. I’m here to play and help the club achieve what they want to achieve."
Gardner says Albion have nothing to fear against high-flying Watford, and that the Seagulls have a great chance of a win. He added, "We're near the bottom of the league at the moment but I’m sure in a few weeks time we'll have climbed the table.
"Watford are a good team, they've proven over the last few seasons that they're capable of fighting to go up and that's what we want to be doing too. These are the teams we want to be competing with and I think we've got a chance today."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v WIGAN
[/h]tuESDAY 4TH NOVEMber, kick-off 7:45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here