Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty Points

alexanderhills

Feb 14, 2014
Cuckfield
Due to the loyalty points system for the spurs game I have found myself in a predicament. I have 1059 loyalty points when you need 1060 to get your ticket on the Thursday! What would be the best (cheapest) way to get myself up to 1060 points? Any other solutions appreciated!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Buy a ticket for an away game. Try doing it for an u16 or whatever. Huddersfield will have plenty of tickets so do that.

Lord Sabre

Apr 29, 2011
Portslade
Either go through a friends loyalty and link card otherwise spend on merchandise, same scenario. Rang ticket line who advised be unlikely anything left as will be over subscribed. This is my theory, true I'm not sure

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Buy a ticket for an away game. Try doing it for an u16 or whatever. Huddersfield will have plenty of tickets so do that.

Is completely the wrong answer if the thread starter has done this they have wasted their money. Loyalty points are only awarded when a match is played. If he has a ticket for Watford then he will be ok otherwise there is no way to do it

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Either go through a friends loyalty and link card otherwise spend on merchandise, same scenario. Rang ticket line who advised be unlikely anything left as will be over subscribed. This is my theory, true I'm not sure

So how will that work then unless you are suggesting the friends isn't going but but him a ticket

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Is completely the wrong answer if the thread starter has done this they have wasted their money. Loyalty points are only awarded when a match is played. If he has a ticket for Watford then he will be ok otherwise there is no way to do it

I think your wrong

Loyalty points are awarded when the transaction is complete.

If you are a season ticket holder your points are awarded before the season is over aren't they.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I think your wrong

If you are a season ticket holder your points are awarded before the season is over aren't they.

You do get the 1000 for your ST straight away but pretty sure they are only uploaded for other games after they have been played.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Well I can test this theory then as I'm currently on 1058 but have my ticket for today. So (fingers crossed) more points will be added before or by Monday

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Still not showing my points !!

Mine only went on yesterday. Assuming your surname begins with S maybe they'll get to you later over the weekend. No idea if they are working in alphabetical order mind you...

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
My loyalty points total crept up by 10 from Thursday night to late last night. This must be due to either a recount or they have added the Watford points early in time for the rush on Monday afternoon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have no idea if it's the case or not, but given the deployment of loyalty points functionality onto the new ticketing system was not due until Christmas-ish, I'd be amazed if we now have the full raft of functionality in place to automatically allocate and process loyalty points game by game.

I would guess that there are a significant number of manual workarounds that have been put in place to allow the club to use loyalty points thresholds for the Spurs game alone.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Aaaaaah so close to be able to get a ticket on Tuesday 1144 point. Its like a bloody tease. Hope there will be some left on Thursday.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think your wrong

My watford points have been added now but not my Bournemouth so i am right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here