Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henning - The expected sad news.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just breaking on BBC, reports of video purporting to show the beheading of Alan Henning. If we could only nuke the *******s what a better place the world would be!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
C**Ts

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This is in addition to the eight people they beheaded the other day...including three women.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
These type of people live in a parallel universe if they really believe what they are doing is correct.

Despicable act of senseless violence.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
ISIS are the Nazis of our day and need to be put down. Simple as that. There is no halfway measure that would work. You either leave them to do what they want in their part of the world or you take them on. If you prefer the former option, the sad news is they will never be happy to stay in just one area, they want to expand as far as they can.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is so awful, so very sad. Good people should not suffer this kind of fate, unimaginably tragic for his family & friends.

I really hope the British public does not become overwhelmed by anger and support more violence in the Middle East, which is exactly what his killers want and will inevitably lead to countless more tragedies like this.
The murderers need to be brought to justice.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This is so awful, so very sad. Good people should not suffer this kind of fate, unimaginably tragic for his family & friends.

I really hope the British public does not become overwhelmed by anger and support more violence in the Middle East, which is exactly what his killers want and will inevitably lead to countless more tragedies like this.
Shut up, and leave your propaganda out. Leave this thread alone.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sympathy and condolences to his family and all who knew him.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Time to wipe this SCUM from the face of the earth

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

ISIS are the Nazis of our day and need to be put down. Simple as that. There is no halfway measure that would work. You either leave them to do what they want in their part of the world or you take them on. If you prefer the former option, the sad news is they will never be happy to stay in just one area, they want to expand as far as they can.

A perfect reply from Juan posted before Mustafa, in my humble opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here