Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Cardiff protests

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Blackpool one up. They hold on to that and we could be uncomfortably close to bottom place tomorrow night!!!

Is 5 points uncomfortable?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
At least they have a forward who can score. Keeper not given a chance.

It shows how poor Cardiff are.

oh yes, good on the Pool fans!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just goes to show that it is not all about having good players though. I was far from impressed with Cardiff except Marshall of course, but they have a great squad well capable of play offs or better, something is very wrong there.
Good on the Blackpool fans, as a Brighton fan I like a good ol protest, makes you feel good.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just goes to show that it is not all about having good players though. I was far from impressed with Cardiff except Marshall of course, but they have a great squad well capable of play offs or better, something is very wrong there.
Good on the Blackpool fans, as a Brighton fan I like a good ol protest, makes you feel good.

be interesting to see how RS does

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
At least they have a forward who can score. Keeper not given a chance.

It shows how poor Cardiff are.

oh yes, good on the Pool fans!
Either that or Blackpool are not that bad. And you say they have a foreword who can score? Yeah right, prolific!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Excuse my ignorance but what are they protesting about?

Having an owner who wants to have a healthy bank balance and observe FFP and a squad that was barely credible at the start of the season.

Also the fact that they suspect him of lining his own pockets and possibly the fact that their facilities would shame a Northern League club as well, luckily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here