Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Game, New York

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
With the game being shown on Bein sports, in Europe, does anyone know if any of the USA TV networks will be showing it?
I will be driving up from the horrendous Atlantic city to New York on Saturday and wonder if I need to leave early to catch it, or to just find a bar with Wifi and try to watch a stream on the way.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm hoping that means we can pick up a stream here.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Thanks, now to see if I can persuade the wife to check out at about 6am.

Just a caution - when I told one of my mates it was on he said he couldn't see it on any of the usual channels so it may be an internet feed. You may want to e mail Nevada's to check as you are getting up early! They normally reply pretty swiftly. I would be going there but will be out of town

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just a caution - when I told one of my mates it was on he said he couldn't see it on any of the usual channels so it may be an internet feed. You may want to e mail Nevada's to check as you are getting up early! They normally reply pretty swiftly. I would be going there but will be out of town

I was going to ask for recommendations for later in the month, as we will be in New York for the Spurs and Bournemouth games. I will have my two teenage sons with me, the youngest is 15, so burgers and football would be a brilliant combination.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I was going to ask for recommendations for later in the month, as we will be in New York for the Spurs and Bournemouth games. I will have my two teenage sons with me, the youngest is 15, so burgers and football would be a brilliant combination.

Nevada Smiths is always the best bet as they have matches from all over the world, but Foleys is the preferred haunt for Brighton fans as they have several Brighton shirts on display and Shaun the Landlord is a Brighton fan.

This link shows all the US stations showing games (beIN, Fox and GOL are the ones normally showing Brighton games) plus a list of all soccer pubs in NYC
http://www.livesoccertv.com/channels/

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Nevada Smiths is always the best bet as they have matches from all over the world, but Foleys is the preferred haunt for Brighton fans as they have several Brighton shirts on display and Shaun the Landlord is a Brighton fan.

This link shows all the US stations showing games (beIN, Fox and GOL are the ones normally showing Brighton games) plus a list of all soccer pubs in NYC

Thanks great to have options

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Thanks for that. I've walked past Foleys loads of times and not realised.......

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
If it is being shown on Bein Sports elsewhere then the Beinsportplay app in the US will show it or online at Bein Sports Connect (www.beinsportsconnect.tv/). The quality will be much better than the usual feeds. You just need to confirm that you have Bein Sports on your current TV line up via a sign up link to your cable provider, in order to view it.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Can anyone explain how the streaming of games work when using the betting sites, obviously I would have thought you must have had a bet on whatever live stream you are going to watch, but is there a minimum amount of money bet before you can watch. Do you have to have a minimum figure in your account and most importantly are the streams better quality than the ones you can pick for free, no freezing? I see todays game is on BET365.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can anyone explain how the streaming of games work when using the betting sites, obviously I would have thought you must have had a bet on whatever live stream you are going to watch, but is there a minimum amount of money bet before you can watch. Do you have to have a minimum figure in your account and most importantly are the streams better quality than the ones you can pick for free, no freezing? I see todays game is on BET365.

Your account needs to be funded but you do not need to have placed a bet to view the game.

The key thing is you need to be outside the UK (or, if inside the UK, present a non-UK IP address by using an overseas proxy).

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
So even though the account is a UK registered account, as long as you are using a proxy they will still allow access?

Anyone recommend a decent proxy site?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your account needs to be funded but you do not need to have placed a bet to view the game.

The key thing is you need to be outside the UK (or, if inside the UK, present a non-UK IP address by using an overseas proxy).

This would happen in Germany.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Thanks. I will be in NYC on the 1st Nov so maybe see you in Foleys.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Thanks for the info everyone, I may try to visit Foleys today.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Can you get me Meeshell Fyffers autograff for me please Slick

I suppose I'll be meeting millions of celebs, so, not a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here