Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need your help (and I'll donate cash to the REMF)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hello NSC,

I need your help. I'm on a work charity incentive day, and my team is in a competition for various tasks to do throughout London. The number of points each team wins translates to the number of pounds the company will donate to charity. We're going for an Ebola charity, but if we win I will personally donate some cash to the REMF. One of the tasks is to get the highest number of hashtags with our team name: #BJTeamEbola (yes, BJ, very funny I know, but that's the company name).

Please can everyone on Twitter tweet #BJTeamEbola over and over again. I will make a worthwhile donation to the REMF, depending on how much we make.

I'd like to apologise to all the people I've offended on here over the last few years, I love you all really!!

Thanks

Commander

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But the ebola virus is spread by bodily fluids.

Surely linking BJ and ebola is sending out a terrible message, that will end with us all dying horrible deaths?

Good luck, btw.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hello NSC,

I need your help. I'm on a work charity incentive day, and my team is in a competition for various tasks to do throughout London. The number of points each team wins translates to the number of pounds the company will donate to charity. We're going for an Ebola charity, but if we win I will personally donate some cash to the REMF. One of the tasks is to get the highest number of hashtags with our team name: #BJTeamEbola (yes, BJ, very funny I know, but that's the company name).

Please can everyone on Twitter tweet #BJTeamEbola over and over again. I will make a worthwhile donation to the REMF, depending on how much we make.

I'd like to apologise to all the people I've offended on here over the last few years, I love you all really!!

Thanks

Commander

Done!

#BJTeamEbola #NSC

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Surely linking BJ and ebola is sending out a terrible message, that will end with us all dying horrible deaths?

Good luck, btw.

Depends if you swallow.

idvhv7.jpg

Good luck, btw.

Ever since marriage, I think I'm quite safe on that score.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Done once but won't let me do it again.
I hardly ever use twitter and have never tweeted!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It has been done, good luck, let us know how you get on

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here