Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points ?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Does anyone understand how the Loyalty points system works or can work out how the club have come to their actual Figure ?

Do 1901’s get more ‘Loyalty points’
Do the points get added as soon as tickets are purchased or only after the match has taken place ? (when do the Loyalty points from the Watford away game get added)
Also I have gone from over 1300 last season to 1162 how do they work out how many are taken off each close season.

Thanks

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes I understand and my geeky excel spreadsheet tells me mine are pretty much correct - you get away matches when payed not purchased.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Sorry, stupid question time.

If you have a season ticket you get 1000 points. Am I right in thinking if you renew your season ticket the previous years 1000 points aren't added onto this years?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Sorry, stupid question time.

If you have a season ticket you get 1000 points. Am I right in thinking if you renew your season ticket the previous years 1000 points aren't added onto this years?

All the time you have a season ticket you get 1,000 base points, plus 50% of what you had at the end of last season above 1,000 points, plus whatever matches from this year.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All the time you have a season ticket you get 1,000 base points, plus 50% of what you had at the end of last season above 1,000 points, plus whatever matches from this year.

+ 25% of home cup and away matches from two seasons ago + 12½% of home cup and away matches from three seasons ago

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
+ 25% of home cup and away matches from two seasons ago + 12½% of home cup and away matches from three seasons ago

But you would already have had those included in your loyalty points figure at the end of last season anyway.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I thought we didn't have loyalty points anymore? Don't we just have the Silver/Bronze membership?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I thought we didn't have loyalty points anymore? Don't we just have the Silver/Bronze membership?

Nope, they're back now. Weren't meant to be back till Jan for FA Cup, but big draw for Spurs has forced them to be reintroduced earlier than originally expected.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The more money you spend, the more "loyal" you are........... Simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here