Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Millwall or the office christmas party ?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Match moved to the Friday 12th December - surely this years biggest night out for Christmas parties ? Maybe better for some but not for me as you can't miss the office party . We'll probably be playing a lot better by then as well !!::

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
ive already shelled out for me and the Mrs Xmas party that night :-(

So im mightily peeved this fixture is moved

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Surely both - most Christmas parties don't hit their stride until about 10 pm anyway!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Mine is on the Saturday so pretty happy it has been moved. Get the best of both worlds.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Mine may well be that day, but it'll probably start about 11am and run until people are too tired/drunk to continue. Get pissed for free for a bit, then head off to the football. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This IS my Christmas party

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Office Christmas party of course, it's only once a year, there's 23+ home games, go and enjoy yourself!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Any excuse to miss the Xmas party

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Match moved to the Friday 12th December - surely this years biggest night out for Christmas parties ? Maybe better for some but not for me as you can't miss the office party . We'll probably be playing a lot better by then as well !!::

Either, you will probably get smashed at both.............................:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here