Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doing The 92.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I would say it must very nearly impossible to have all the current ones done but i was just wondering if anyone had actually done it ?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
61 current ,but have seen league football on 110 Grounds.Wouldn't like to try and work out how many Grounds i've seen Aldershot play an official game ,but i'd guess at least 180.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would say it must very nearly impossible to have all the current ones done but i was just wondering if anyone had actually done it ?

How is it 'nearly impossible'? If you had the time on your hands, and the money to fund it, you could do it easily in about 6 months.

If you mean, with the Albion, then its not 'nearly impossible', its absolutely impossible - we've never played at about ten of them!

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
ok, sorry i meant extremely difficult to do and yes i know it is impossible for anyone to have watched the Albion at all current 92 league grounds.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me and my friends only count new grounds in our 92 and any full first team fixture counts ie non-Albion games are included. Sometimes we shamelessly go to games just for the "tick". I'm around 12 shy theses days.

BristolPete

Sep 24, 2014
61 current ,but have seen league football on 110 Grounds.Wouldn't like to try and work out how many Grounds i've seen Aldershot play an official game ,but i'd guess at least 180.

Aldershot is one of my 70 odd grounds. Did another new one, Fleetwood the other week. Just waiting for PL football in Bristol and I can complete the lot (will be more than 92. Will be a long wait, too....) Have done the Goldstone already, is it worth doing the Amex as well?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Aldershot is one of my 70 odd grounds. Did another new one, Fleetwood the other week. Just waiting for PL football in Bristol and I can complete the lot (will be more than 92. Will be a long wait, too....) Have done the Goldstone already, is it worth doing the Amex as well?

You have got more chance of seeing the SS Great Britain sailing out of Bristol than seeing PL football. :D

The AMEX is well worth a visit.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Have done the Goldstone already, is it worth doing the Amex as well?

It certainly is.

Remember there's a large number of Brighton fans who have watched our team play at four home grounds.

++

Back to the thread, so the rules are it has to be watching the Albion at a current ground?

That rules out Sunderland and Middlesborough for me as I've only been to Roker Park and Ayresome Park.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
It certainly is.

Remember there's a large number of Brighton fans who have watched our team play at four home grounds.

++

Back to the thread, so the rules are it has to be watching the Albion at a current ground?

That rules out Sunderland and Middlesborough for me as I've only been to Roker Park and Ayresome Park.
And non Brighton Fans who have seen Brighton play on 4 home grounds.

BristolPete

Sep 24, 2014
You have got more chance of seeing the SS Great Britain sailing out of Bristol than seeing PL football. :D

The AMEX is well worth a visit.

Thank you for that!

Despite your vote of no-confidence (!), I will probably give the Amex a try, next time we meet

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I am on 51 current league grounds. The rules my mates and I use is it has to be current grounds.... Cant see I will ever complete the 92.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here