Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which one of our players

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...is worth the most money?

Who would command the largest transfer fee. I think it could be Forster-Caskey, England U21 regular with plenty of Championship experience and lots of potential to improve. Got to be worth £1m+ hasn't he?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
None worth over a couple of million now, we'd be selling them if they were.

I doubt Baldock is worth the 2 million we allegedly paid for him at the moment.

I'd go with Dunk being the most valuable.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunk , i honestly think he will play for England one day , or Scotland if he plays his cards right .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
March when fit, JFC would command a reasonable fee (young, long contract and u21).
Dunk would be worth a bit should someone take the punt.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
March if fit.

Then probably JFC and then Dunk based on potential.

I don't think we'd get the money we paid for Stockdale or Baldock back at the moment but that's not to say they won't come good.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
March if fit.

Then probably JFC and then Dunk based on potential.

I don't think we'd get the money we paid for Stockdale or Baldock back at the moment but that's not to say they won't come good.

I'd say that's wrong - because of the way football transfers work Both Stockdale and Baldock are 'worth' significantly MORE than we paid for them, simply because we got them both cheap in the final year of their respective contracts, and they are now tied to long deals.

Correct on the youngsters of course - March, Dunk and JFC are all young, English and on long deals. All adds up to big price tags. You can probably add Walton to that list, too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dunk - plus I think that the three we have on loan from Prem. clubs might fetch a fair bit if they were for sale. Doubt if we could recoup what we've spent on CMS and Baldock.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't be surprised if a Ulloa style 'offer we can't refuse' eventually comes in for Dunk next Summer.

Sat in the family stand on Tuesday (in front of half a dozen boys who had clearly mainlined Haribo) I was looking down the barrel of his 'bombs' to Bruno 50 yards away.
Any scout/manager worth his salt would have had his cheque book out by half time, so to speak.

Oh and I nearly forgot, if Bridcutt is worth £3.25m how much will Holla be worth by the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On current form it has to be Dunk we would never get back the money we paid for CMS (£2m +) Baldock (£1m) or Stockdale(£1m) on their present form. Marsh could be in the future but is injured at the moment so an unknown quantity with potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here