Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The most useless item in the club shop

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
BHA car tax disc holder, still on sale for £3 in the club shop or whatever they are calling it now.

image.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bx-przcIMAADLab.jpg

How about the half-dozen little wallet-sized fixture lists I picked up the other week, which on opening up later, turned out to be blank inside.

*sigh*

You had one job.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Still more useful than the Garden Gnome in blue & white stripes that I was "given". Can't post pic as its at the bottom of the junk in my shed !

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Bx-przcIMAADLab.jpg

How about the half-dozen little wallet-sized fixture lists I picked up the other week, which on opening up later, turned out to be blank inside.

*sigh*

You had one job.

Maybe that's why the crowds are down this season? Its not the results or style - some people thought we weren't actually playing any games this year!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Bx-przcIMAADLab.jpg

*sigh*

You had one job.

The fixture lists were printed, however for some reason they were printed with us playing Wolves twice at home, so they are being redone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The fixture lists were printed, however for some reason they were printed with us playing Wolves twice at home, so they are being redone.

Like I say, they had one job.

Still, they've only known those fixtures since mid-June, so expecting them to get it right first time, by mid-September, was always going to be a bit of an ask I suppose.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If you buy one of these, a tube of superglue and a Poundshop baseball cap you can get round the problem of the club shop no longer selling Albion branded baseball caps.

Ergo, most useless item is the unbranded (Nike) baseball hats, especially at £16 each!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Like I say, they had one job.

Still, they've only known those fixtures since mid-June, so expecting them to get it right first time, by mid-September, was always going to be a bit of an ask I suppose.

If they'd printed them mid-June, I think SEVEN of them would be incorrect.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have one of those and put my work car park permit in it. Handy that it is same size as a tax disk.

Not useless, could be used as a coffee mug mat

If you buy one of these, a tube of superglue and a Poundshop baseball cap you can get round the problem of the club shop no longer selling Albion branded baseball caps.

...and people were complaining they couldn't purchase a club badge.

I use mine as an emergency digestive biscuit holder :moo:

I got the thread title wrong here, it should have been called " other uses for a BHA car tax disc holder " :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here