Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if I can't make a match but ordered a ticket?

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Hello,

My mate and I want to attend the Spurs game but although he should make it, my mate thinks there's a chance he might have a job by then and not be able to attend the game. If I were to order tickets would there be anyway I to sell them on (legally) or get a refund? Tried looking on the tickets website but couldn't find anything (apologies if it does say).

Also with kick off at 7.45, what time (abouts) do you reckon we'd be let out of the stadium by should there be extra time and pens? Havn't been to a cup game before.

Cheers.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Sure there'll be someone on here looking for a ticket. Sell it at face value and there shouldn't be a problem.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
:facepalm: Firstly i'm an Albion fan and secondly, surely the fact that I haven't attended a cup game in my 10 years supporting the club proves i'm not one? :thumbsup:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
:facepalm: Firstly i'm an Albion fan and secondly, surely the fact that I haven't attended a cup game in my 10 years supporting the club proves i'm not one? :thumbsup:

Some would say that the fact you didn't do any of the gruelling long distances such as Burton or Wrexham a few seasons ago, but then when a trip across London to glamourous Spurs comes up, wanting a ticket could be seen as glory hunter behavior....

Some would say that is.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Some would say that the fact you didn't do any of the gruelling long distances such as Burton or Wrexham a few seasons ago, but then when a trip across London to glamourous Spurs comes up, wanting a ticket could be seen as glory hunter behavior....

Some would say that is.

I didn't go to Arsenal either, or Liverpool. Or Newcastle. I've been to plenty of League One games but never any against Premier League opposition.

Just so happens that as I've now finished uni and he's just got back from America, we fancy seeing a game. We were going to go Watford but he can't make it back as he's working that evening... Also we can't make home games as we live a long way from Brighton right now.

Last edited:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Hello,

My mate and I want to attend the Spurs game but although he should make it, my mate thinks there's a chance he might have a job by then and not be able to attend the game. If I were to order tickets would there be anyway I to sell them on (legally) or get a refund? Tried looking on the tickets website but couldn't find anything (apologies if it does say).

Also with kick off at 7.45, what time (abouts) do you reckon we'd be let out of the stadium by should there be extra time and pens? Havn't been to a cup game before.

Cheers.

Dont worry about people on here talking sh1t mate, you dont have to justify to support to anyone.

You wont get a refund if you cant go. You are more then likely going to be able to sell the tickets if your pal cant go at face value on here, however it is a gamble and there is a chance you might not. If worst came to the worst you would lose the £25 each or whatever it is. If you cant handle that I suggest not buying the tickets.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Dont worry about people on here talking sh1t mate, you dont have to justify to support to anyone.

You wont get a refund if you cant go. You are more then likely going to be able to sell the tickets if your pal cant go at face value on here, however it is a gamble and there is a chance you might not. If worst came to the worst you would lose the £25 each or whatever it is. If you cant handle that I suggest not buying the tickets.

Really appreciate the reply man, cheers.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing

Some would say that is.
Nothing really glory hunting about supporting the Albion and going to Spurs is hardly glamorous. Leave the bloke alone "some would say"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hello,

Cheers.

You know there's a loyalty points system in place for Spurs tickets, right?

(Not taking the piss)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here