Nick Cave solo tour

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Saw him on Hastings pier about 10 years ago with the bad seeds one of the best I have been to

Same here. Was it really that long ago? Can't imagine he's played it twice. Top night.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone get tickets today?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Doesn't he live in Brighton? He could do a sneaky promo gig before the Middlesbrough game outside the ground!

He has done sneaky warm up gigs before, I think he did one down The King Alfred before his last tour.

Got tickets to see him in Copenhagen. Echo the sentiments about 20 000 Days, great film.

I'm going to try for Berlin tickets when they go on sale on monday.
As for 20,000 Days it's probably one of the best music docs Ive ever seen. Beautifully filmed, funny, revealing, inspiring and clearly made with love for the subject. And Brighton looked amazing. It made me want : A, to move back to Brighton and B, to write great songs with my mates in a converted chateau in France.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Went on line and decided £66 was too much. I paid just over £40 this time last year at Brighton and London so can't quite see why there is such a hike in prices.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went on line and decided £66 was too much. I paid just over £40 this time last year at Brighton and London so can't quite see why there is such a hike in prices.

I was shocked at the €88 I will hopefully have to pay on Monday. Die Frau will kill me if I don't get them though.

Bread and water for a few weeks I think.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I was shocked at the €88 I will hopefully have to pay on Monday. Die Frau will kill me if I don't get them though.

Bread and water for a few weeks I think.

I always keep old tickets and noticed the first King Alfred warm up a few years back was £20. Moan, moan moan moan moan.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I always keep old tickets and noticed the first King Alfred warm up a few years back was £20. Moan, moan moan moan moan.

I was at that first show as well, right at the front, literally inches away from Cave. Was quite surreal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here