Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iOS 8 upgrade advice please

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have done the update on my iPad mini 16gb, before this when I logged on to NSC I just used the 'log in' box and I was automatically logged in, since the upgrade I have to type in my user name and password every time, not a big issue I know but how can I make logging in easy again?

Anyone else using an iPad mini since the upgrade found any other problems when using NSC?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Is there a 'Remember Me' box you can tick?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Is there a 'Remember Me' box you can tick?

Yes I have ticked that every time, and also ticked it before typing my details and after, I'm sure this is what I used when I first got my iPad, but it makes no difference now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The very timely advice I was given was to ignore the update but unfortunately it is too late for you. I am sure that Bozza will come to the rescue though :lol:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Can't find the link where I read it but I believe that was one of the bugs found that 8.0.2 supposedly fixed.

I applied this patch earlier on my iPhone5s and have had 'no service' ever since. Tried loads of suggestions to fix it but none worked so now trying to downgrade it, :yawn:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
The iOS 8 upgrade was a total mare but the 8.0.2 update has improved things quite a bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here