Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Capital One Cup Spurs ticketing thread

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Thought we'd have heard something from the club by now.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Attractively priced
Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00
Family Package 2 Adults and 2 Juniors - available in all areas at £50.00

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
£25 and £5 for under 18 wonder if they will pass on those costs to us.

I guess the club is trying desperately to come up with something to counter the loyalty points muck up

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shame the trains aren't working that day or I might have gone.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Gah, if our tickets are around £25 that's really attractive pricing, but I'll have to sort a fair few hours off work to go. Also really want to go to Bournemouth now that's been moved, but couldn't afford to do both. Torn.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
£25 and £5 for under 18 wonder if they will pass on those costs to us.

I dont think away clubs always do the £50 family package for their own fans as some have been known to 'chance their arms' but from my experience, they do charge the same as us for the other tickets.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

How are the Club going to prioritise allocation for a game like this if there are no loyalty points "in play" at the moment? Just a straightforward first come-first served for ST holders?? Genuine question that I assume I will have missed the official communication on weeks/months ago?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Yep overnight engineering work all week

Where is this from, I can only find work that affects from Haywards Heath to Brighton, I get the train from Gatwick so looks as though its OK for me but could be wrong? Just wanted to check before tickets go on sale.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Yep overnight engineering work all week

Where is this from, I can only find work that affects from Haywards Heath to Brighton, I get the train from Gatwick so looks as though its OK for me but could be wrong? Just wanted to check before tickets go on sale.

Nah you'll be fine. Came back late after a gig last week, trains fine to Haywards Heath then a bus to Brighton.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
spurstrain.JPG

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
few of us joining the early leavers club on this one

full day drinking in london leaving 1/2 time and get the last functioning train 2206 back down south.

sodding no way sitting on a bus from HH for an hour and a half with an emerging hangover desperate for a pee

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Brighton have been given blocks 35-38 of the South Lower. Not sure about the upper yet (find out tomorrow) will be a min of 3 blocks (45, 46 & 47) but probably 5, ie, 43 to 47.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
few of us joining the early leavers club on this one

full day drinking in london leaving 1/2 time and get the last functioning train 2206 back down south.

sodding no way sitting on a bus from HH for an hour and a half with an emerging hangover desperate for a pee

If you are really lucky you can make the 22.06 if you catch the 21.32 from WHL & get the Victoria at Seven Sisters. Would be very tight though. Previous train is 21.17.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If you are really lucky you can make the 22.06 if you catch the 21.32 from WHL & get the Victoria at Seven Sisters. Would be very tight though. Previous train is 21.17.

Judging by your username, you are obviously in the know, so which would be quicker? What you say above, or walk to Northumberland Park, train to Tottenham Hale and pick up the Victoria line from there?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here