Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue jumper on the Lewes platform side last night.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Seeing the thread about the arrest in the P & R queue last night reminded me: Who saw the old bloke kicking off because the steward wouldn't let him through the disabled passageway of the Lewes side queue at the station last night? ( He had no mobility issue btw)

His reason for being let through? He had to get the 9.58 train and if he missed it, he would be "very late getting home". (I kid you not) It was top entertainment to break the monotony of the queue. It went on for several minutes. It got better though. He then said he had got permission from "a steward called Beccy after the Blackpool game" who said it would be "okay". When the steward finally got hold of "Becky" on his radio, she had no idea what the idiot was on about. :lolol:

With the inevitably song of "your getting home in the morning" starting up, the queue jumper skulked off. Well done to the steward who stood his ground. Had it been one of the younger ones, they may well have been browbeaten into letting this idiot through.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was there as well, he was an idiot, but it doesn't help when similarly aged men are let down the ramp just because they have a stick with them.

The stupid thing was he was in front of us and still continued to argue when the queue was moving again and ended up well behind us.

Best bit was when he was handed the walkie talkie to talk to "Becky" and he just stared at it because he hadn't a clue what to do with it

el punal

I was there as well, he was an idiot, but it doesn't help when similarly aged men are let down the ramp just because they have a stick with them.

The stupid thing was he was in front of us and still continued to argue when the queue was moving again and ended up well behind us.

Best bit was when he was handed the walkie talkie to talk to "Becky" and he just stared at it because he hadn't a clue what to do with it

"Broadsword calling Danny boy."

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Brilliant entertainment by this bloke, he certainly made the queuing up an enjoyable experience :lolol: when the steward handed him the walkie talkie it was hilarious.

Good work by the steward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here